Selecting A Real Estate Agent
Why Should You Choose RVA Homes & Nadeem Khan at Shaheen, Ruth, Martin & Fonville Real Estate?
You may opt to sell your property independently. However, there are many excellent reasons why you should choose us to assist you in this important undertaking. We will ensure that you maximize your profit in the current real estate market in Richmond. RVA Homes employs the most effective marketing and advertising strategies for your property. We will also guide you through the complicated paperwork involved, from the initial agreement to the final documents. In addition we will help you find and schedule affordable contractors to fix up your home so we can market and sell your home for it’s maximum value. I am also accessible, responsive and do the heavy lifting for you.
The brokers and owners at Shaheen, Ruth, Martin & Fonville (SRMF) have a combined 90 years experience IN Richmond, Va. We are a locally owned company with large company resources. Many real estate firms in the area are huge conglomerates and do NOT offer the advantages SRMF has to offer my clients. For example we employ a full marketing staff to market your homes and we DO NOT pass that cost on to you. I cover 100% of the cost of:
- Measuring your house – We have several relationships with companies that measure homes specifically for Real Estate Agents.
- Having professional photos taken of your house – We have several relationships with photographers who use state of the art equipment and advanced post production processes to produce brilliant photos. Pictures are delivered in web-friendly sizes and in are in full HD.
- Marketing your house – We implement a strong digital marketing strategy to maximize targeted exposure.
I also provide some of the best and most affordable contractors to fix, replace or repair anything in a timely fashion.
What To Look For In An Agent.
The following are a couple of factors to keep in mind when selecting a real Estate Agent
1. Education. The most important factor in choosing a real estate professional is their education in the real estate industry. Our professionals have advanced training and education, allowing them to be among the top agents in the world and earning prestigious designations in the various fields of real estate.
2. Experience and Expertise. You want a full-time agent who is familiar with your area and with the type of property you intend to sell. Does he or she employ a diverse range of marketing and advertising strategies? How tech-savvy is your agent? How many similar properties has he or she been able to sell in the past?
3. Availability and Commitment. Your agent should be capable of prompt and decisive action during the course of selling your property. Does your agent make it a point to keep in touch with you constantly? Can your agent easily be contacted in case of emergencies or even for the simplest questions? Is your agent available on the weekends or in the evenings when most buyers are out looking?
4. Rapport. Does your agent take the time to listen to your goals and clarify your needs? Can your agent understand your unique situation and be genuinely concerned about the outcome of the process? Your listing agent will be your guide and partner in this crucial decision, so it is important to find one with whom you can get along.
What Is Your Property Worth?
Without a professional agent, most independent property sellers tend to overestimate the value of their property. You can avoid this pitfall by consulting with an experienced real estate listing agent.